This page displays available business opportunities for American and Lesotho companies.
Available Contract Opportunities:
U.S. Embassy Maseru
The U.S. Embassy Maseru is looking for qualified contractors to replace a roof at one of its buildings at number 253 Kingsway Road, Maseru. Please continue to read the following Solicitation Note and Solicitation Details below:
- Solicitation Note (PDF 1.44 MB)
- Solicitation Details (PDF 242 KB)
- Note: Deadline for submissions is 12:00 noon on Wednesday, August 8, 2018.
The Peace Corps intends to offer a firm-fixed price contract for broadband internet services provision at a speed of 12 Mbps. Interested vendors should submit a quote for the services as described in the Request for Quotation below:
- Request for Quotation for Supplies/Services/Equipment (PDF 26.8 KB)
- Note: Deadline for submission of quotes at the Peace Corps Lesotho Headquarters in Maseru are 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 20, 2018.
The Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) is a multi-phased project to provide water to the Gauteng region of South Africa and to generate hydro-electricity for Lesotho. It was established by the 1986 Treaty signed by the governments of the Kingdom of Lesotho and the Republic of South Africa. The project entails harnessing the waters of the Senqu/Orange River in the Lesotho highlands through the construction of a series of dams for the mutual benefit of the two countries. Phase I of the project was completed in 2003 and inaugurated in 2004, and Phase II is currently underway.
Contract opportunities exist with the LHWP Phase II which expected to be completed by 2024.