The U.S. Mission in Lesotho provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
Peace Corps Lesotho
- Medical Secretary/Assistant (MS/MA) (PDF 38.4 KB): Peace Corps Lesotho is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Medical Secretary or Medical Assistant at its head office in Maseru. This is a full time position (40 hours per week), the incumbent will perform administrative duties in support of the Peace Corps/Lesotho Health Unit.
- MS/MA Position’s Statement of Work (PDF 105 KB).
- Volunteer Support Coordinator (VSC) (35.1 KB): This full time position (40 hours per week) is based at Peace Corps’ head office in Maseru and reports to the Director of Management and Operations (or designate) and contributes to the smooth and efficient operation of Peace Corps/Lesotho. The position also coordinates closely with the Safety and Security Manager (SSM) and Country Director (CD) to ensure the ongoing safety and security of Peace Corps Volunteers.
- VSC Position’s Statement of Work (PDF 39 KB).
- Note: Hard copy applications can be submitted directly at the Peace Corps Lesotho offices at Makaoteng Estates, Pioneer Road, Maseru.
- Email applications can be sent to: email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications for both positions is Friday, November 2, 2018, at 12:00 noon.
- Peace Corps Lesotho will respond only to shortlisted candidates.