The U.S. Mission in Lesotho provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
- Programming and Training Secretary (PDF 35 KB): Peace Corps Lesotho is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Programming and Training Secretary at its head office in Maseru. The incumbent will work full time providing administrative and secretarial support to the programming and training staff at Peace Corps Lesotho. Click on the position title link above for full details regarding the position.
- Note: Hard copy applications can be submitted directly at the Peace Corps Lesotho offices at Makaoteng Estates, Pioneer Road, Maseru.
- Email applications can be sent to: email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications is Friday, September 7, 2018, at 12:00 noon.
- Peace Corps Lesotho will respond only to shortlisted candidates.