The U.S. Mission in Lesotho provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
- Warehouse Supervisor: We are looking to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position of Warehouse Supervisor based at the U.S. Embassy in Maseru.
- Click on the position title link above for full details and to start an application for this position.
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Specialist (PDF 101 KB): The Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Eswatini is looking for a qualified Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Specialist to be based in Mbabane. The position responsibilities include day-to-day program and administrative management, and coordination and collaboration with other PEPFAR-funded agencies to ensure that project implementation related to VMMC programs and policies address strategic objectives, internationally recognized public health standards, and best practices of this intervention within the PEPFAR HIV/AIDS prevention program. Specific responsibilities focus on the implementation and expansion of activities to design, implement, coordinate and evaluate VMMC service delivery for HIV prevention and communication activities and operational research in country. The incumbent must have had a progressively responsible experience in a public health or development-related public or non-governmental organization for at least three years.
- The closing date for applications is Friday, December 6 2019.
- Email applications can be sent to: Mbabane_HRRecruitment@state.gov.