The U.S. Mission in Lesotho provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
U.S. Embassy Maseru
- HIV Testing and Counseling Advisor (PDF 567 KB): The U.S. Embassy Maseru is looking for eligible and qualified applicants for the position of HIV Testing and Counseling Advisor, to be based under the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Click on the position title to read full details about this position.
- Applications must be submitted via email at HROMaseru@state.gov, or hand delivered to the U.S. Embassy at 254 Kingsway Avenue, Maseru, by Friday, June 28, 2019, at 13:00.
- Language and Cultural Facilitators (PDF 640 KB): Peace Corps Lesotho is seeking to recruit Language and Cultural Facilitators (LCFs) on a part-time basis to work during pre-service training (PST) and in-service trainings (IST) of Peace Corps trainees and Volunteers (PCTs/PCVs).
- Click on the position title to read full details about this employment opportunity.
- Applications must be submitted via email at LSJobs@peacecorps.gov by June 23, 2019.