The U.S. Mission in Lesotho provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
- MCC Administrative Assistant (PDF 225 KB) — We are looking for an incumbent with at least three years’ experience in office management/administrative or secretarial support, business administration, or program management support to fill the Millennium Challenge Corporation
(MCC) Administrative Assistant position which will be based at the Embassy here in Maseru. The incumbent must also possess excellent research capabilities, willingness, ability and effectiveness in working on a wide variety of projects, ability to work effectively in teams and with staff from across MCC groups, ability to work independently and to assume new and increasingly challenging tasks. For a detailed list of requirements, please click on the position link above.
- Note: Interested applicants must fill in and submit the DS-174 Form (PDF 164) to apply for the above position.
- Hard copy applications can be submitted directly to the U.S. Embassy; 254 Kingsway Road, Maseru.
- Email applications can be sent to: HROMaseru@state.gov.
- Closing date for applications is Friday, June 1, 2018, at 1:00 PM
- Receptionist (PDF 120 KB) — Our Peace Corps Lesotho office is seeking to fill the position of Receptionist. Under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Management and Operations, the Receptionist is responsible for all reception duties for Peace Corps/Lesotho, including handling deliveries of packages and invoices. The Receptionist will greet visitors, Peace Corps Volunteers, and staff and ensure all visitor policies are observed. This position serves as the primary contact for those seeking general information about Peace Corps Lesotho. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. For a detailed list of requirements, please click on the position link above.
- Note: Hard copy applications can be submitted directly to the Peace Corps Office; Makaoteng Estates, Pioneer Road, Maseru.
- Email applications can be sent to: Jobs@ls.peacecorps.gov
- Closing date for applications is Friday, June 1, 2018, at 12:00 noon