Jobs at the U.S. Embassy
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Embassy in Lesotho. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Embassy Maseru and to apply online, please visit our Electronic Recruitment Application.
Jobs at Peace Corps Lesotho
- Finance Specialist: Vacancy Announcement (PDF 699 KB)
- Finance Specialist: Statement of Work (PDF 381 KB)
- Peace Corps Lesotho is looking for a Finance Specialist to join its team full-time and work on the financial unit including budget formulation, monitoring and documentation of all Peace Corps/Lesotho financial transactions, and serving as one of two warranted contracting officers at Post responsible for all procurement activities.
- Application materials must be received by Peace Corps Lesotho by 12 noon on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Application materials must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper applications will not be accepted.
The U.S. Mission in Lesotho provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.